I've got a craving for Flintstones vitamins right now. It's weird. I haven't had those since I was in high school, and had my last craving for Flintstone vitamins and took a bottle from the pharmacy I worked in. (Stole it, I mean.)
I'd also settle for those huge, tart Vitamin C chewable tablets-- the cherry ones. Mmm-mmm good!
I used to eat vitamins by the bottle. And baby aspirin. I prefered the orange Bayer baby aspirin. They had a pleasant way of melting on the tongue. I could take about 12 at a time, even when I wasn't sick.
Funny how I work for a vitamin company today, yet I don't touch the stuff we make. Irony is a funny and depressing bitch.
5 comments:
i still eat the St. Joseph's orange baby asprin! (well, not "eat" i take it when i have a headache instead of adult asprin)...it really is yummy... ***cue the singing pills, "We're not candy!"***
I hated -- I mean HATED -- children's vitamins. I used to pretend to take them, and then hide them in this tote bag I had. Why I didn't oh, I don't know, throw them away is beyond me.
Imagine the look on my mother's face the day she found my gooey stash of vitamins. Yeah. I was soooo busted
Jaimison (sp?) Vitamin C chewables...LOVE them! I never liked the Flinestones V's too much for taste, but I always was excited when I got Dino :)
So glad I'm not the only one who had an unhealthy secret love for Flinstones vitamins. mmm...
I find that the best way to say the word vitamins is to pronounce it with a soft "i" in the front. Like, "vitt-amins."
Use a British accent for best results.
Post a Comment