This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Monday, May 01, 2006
We got another dog. He's a happy little guy, too: This is what a trip to Animal Control will get you, if you're not careful! By the way, his current name is Indy (Indiana). I may disclose further details soon.
I'm thinking of adopting a dog. But I'm afraid of committment (typical male, eh?). I think I'll foster care for a dog to see if it's for me. It'll be the friends with benefits equivalent of the dog world.
HIN-- That is AWESOME if you foster a dog! I really commend people who do that. You'll be doing a great thing for several dogs that way, not just one. :) Good luck! And don't worry, the commitment comes easy once you bond with a dog and its big, cute brown eyes...
Jen-- So far, so good! He's a little monkey, though-- always getting into stuff.
3 comments:
I'm thinking of adopting a dog. But I'm afraid of committment (typical male, eh?). I think I'll foster care for a dog to see if it's for me. It'll be the friends with benefits equivalent of the dog world.
Welcome home, Indy, and welcome to the blog. Behave yourself now, and don't get into any trouble. We want you to stick around for a long, long time.
HIN-- That is AWESOME if you foster a dog! I really commend people who do that. You'll be doing a great thing for several dogs that way, not just one. :) Good luck! And don't worry, the commitment comes easy once you bond with a dog and its big, cute brown eyes...
Jen-- So far, so good! He's a little monkey, though-- always getting into stuff.
Post a Comment