
When I want to blog but can't think of anything worthy of it, I turn to the My Pictures file. It's so lazy of me, but I do it anyway. In the photo above, an old propane tank has been welded and transformed into a kooky spider making the O face. I like metal sculptures a lot, and I always take pictures of them if I see them and I have my camera. This one, however, was kind of sloppy (you can see balls of solder at the point where the rebar "legs" meet the body-- a true sculptor/sculptress would have smoothed it out) and the spots just don't do it for me. And even worse, this spider looks like a fish in the face. Stupid looking thing. Yet, here it is. All because I can't think of anything to blog about otherwise.
6 comments:
i thought maybe you'd have written about last night's AD? i laughed and laughed.
CRAP! I missed that episode. I am not happy. I was cleaning my condo to get it ready for showing, and we cleaned right through prime AD time! I really hope this condo sells for a sweet price so it will be WORTH my high sacrifice. Damn. Glad you enjoyed it though!
it was chock full of double entendres and not-so-hidden attempts to beg for the future of the show.
also: some great george michael moments.
but, sorry to be all rubbing it in. i'm sure they'll air it again. like, when 'nanny 911' is on hiatus or whatevs.
I like the O face.
I think the person who made that bug sculpture also did the caulking on my bath tub. Similar style and globs of caulk.
AD was so funny! Spank-tastic even. I'm not a fan of the propder (propane spider) but one day I may come to appreciate it's charm. Until then, I will dream of a day when propane tanks are welded to look like giraffes, dogs, or even the ever-elusive hummingbird.
Post a Comment