I had a laughing fit like that in high school once. I had to read something out loud and there was a typo, and, I still remember, the word 'compound' was spelled 'compund', which is a pretty funny word. I'd read ahead and started to laugh at the word, then, of course, she calls on me to read it. I just put my head on my desk and tried to stop. I'm sure she thought I was nuts.
4 comments:
I had a laughing fit like that in high school once. I had to read something out loud and there was a typo, and, I still remember, the word 'compound' was spelled 'compund', which is a pretty funny word. I'd read ahead and started to laugh at the word, then, of course, she calls on me to read it. I just put my head on my desk and tried to stop. I'm sure she thought I was nuts.
Australia!
Hahaha...Paul's story is hilarious! I've actually seen that clip before and you know what? Still funny.
That was very funny. The lady on the Australian Price Is Right needs some therapy I think.
Andd that man biting the snake, shit... I would've laughed too!
Post a Comment