PAINFUL COMBINATION
Note to self: if I'm ever sitting here missing Malcolm and crying, and Jeff Buckley's "Halleluiah" comes on my player...turn it off. No good can come of it.
I miss Malcolm so damn much. It's supposed to get easier. Instead I find myself wanting to go find him, pick him up and kiss his peach-head and have him close. I wish things could have been different.
I'll probably delete this post. Too depressing.
5 comments:
Aw, Lisa. I was just thinking of you and Malcolm the other day. Sorry you're feeling so sad. Definitely avoid the Jeff Buckley.
Just so you know, I think of Malcolm whenever I see a sweet little dog, especially if it looks a lot like him.
Stupid sad music, making you cry.
Having a good cry over a beloved pet isn't bad. Then remember all the good times to make yourself feel better.
Don't ever even THINK about stuffing back your grief like that!
Delete the stupid song, though.
Thanks, ladies. :) It will be OK.
Post a Comment