I'm in the line for Torislapping right over here, next to the line for Parisgroinkicking (complimentary sanitary shoe covers included). I'll save you guys spots.
Stori Telling?! That's definitely enough right there to get that huge scary face of hers shoved multiple times into a dirty rest-stop toilet. She shouldn't be allowed to continue. Smackadocious, I've afraid the sanitary shoe covers wouldn't be enough to save us from the horror of the Parisnatch. I hear that thing is a horrid, sucking vortex oozing with creepy-crawlies and the screams of lost souls. I'm stayin' OUT! I think I'll just kick her in the back of the head. Like a big flying karate kick, if I can swing it.
8 comments:
I passed her new book in a store window in the O'Hare airport weekend before last and let out a nauseated groan at the title.
It literally says
"Tori Spelling, Stori Telling"
She is seriously one of the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life. ick.....
So much word, naynay. And she deserves an extra slap for "Stori Telling." Seriously, if there was a line I could get in for that, I would.
I'm in the line for Torislapping right over here, next to the line for Parisgroinkicking (complimentary sanitary shoe covers included). I'll save you guys spots.
Stori Telling?! That's definitely enough right there to get that huge scary face of hers shoved multiple times into a dirty rest-stop toilet. She shouldn't be allowed to continue. Smackadocious, I've afraid the sanitary shoe covers wouldn't be enough to save us from the horror of the Parisnatch. I hear that thing is a horrid, sucking vortex oozing with creepy-crawlies and the screams of lost souls. I'm stayin' OUT! I think I'll just kick her in the back of the head. Like a big flying karate kick, if I can swing it.
I agree, Tori's belly is ruined. But more importantly...
They have soft serve at Baskin Robbins?? Ooooooo!
It's pictures like this that makes me happy that I never saw a minute of 90210.
When she was on 90210 her breasts always scared me.
I see time has not been kind.
Post a Comment