I've decided I want a new template; or, at least, new colors. These ones are too generic.
Also, I might rename this blog, because it is a very long name. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Of course, only 3 people are reading this so c'mon guys, help a sistah out.
I am heading home for work, but I just wanted to say I am thinking a lot about these mysterious new apes that have been discovered in the heart of Africa. Read this:
Because of their size and elusiveness, the apes have no predators — not even poachers hunt them, Williams said. With no fear of lions, leopards or hyenas, the large animals hoot at the moon as it rises and sets, which is extremely unusual for apes, she said.
"The people are very afraid of them. They call them the 'lion killers' because they are huge creatures," Williams said. "The folklore is they could kill lions."
I really can't wait until they take a photo of some of these guys and release it to the media. Because I want to see what they look like so bad. I'm glad there's finally something on the planet that scares people so much they actually won't try to kill it.
In other news, they discovered a mystery ape living right in the middle of Apache Junction, AZ. It has the body shape and mass of Danny Devito and the face of Hillary Duff. It hoots at passing cars and throws its feces at people wearing green. Scientists have filmed it but no one wants to get near enough to touch it. Did I mention it also has a "Got Milk?" mustache? Well, it does.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment