Monday, March 28, 2005


Brianna, Trish and Kane are clearly not impressed with the Birds of Prey show. Would you believe it... not one falcon! Oh sure, there was a barn owl, a vulture named Ed and some sort of eagle, but no falcons and NO tiny hats. I was kind of bummed so I suggested we leave the Birds of Prey show early. Plus the announcer guy was using a super lame sort-of English accent. And the grass was kind of damp and we all had swamp ass through our jeans. Let's go, you guys. I enjoy this photo because Brianna looks like she just put something tart in her mouth and it's made her slump over in ouchy mouth pain; Trish is like the Great Equalizer for Brianna and she also is the Holder of the Olde Mappe, and kane is doing a fantastically cool male model pose. At the Birds of Prey show, nonetheless. Let's get out of here for real now, guys. I am wondering again why we paid the insanely high admission price for this shit.

No comments: