
Oh man. We really got a little too excited over this witty flag. We (meaning, me) thought about buying it for a second or two. Instead, I made Trish and Kane duck underneath it and poke their wee heads out in a happy manner for a photo. Looks like Kane misjudged though, and knocked his head into the gay pink parasol. He doesn't look too upset being photographed near all that pink. Funny. I named this photo Rum Sissies.
2 comments:
You know what's really gay? Not using the appropriate "you're" on a six foot flag. It's not 'your' it's 'you're'. I think the Ren Fest people are gay illiterates. (With a lot of ejaculate issues.)
The "you're/ your" issue for me is right up there with the "its/it's" problem. I actually had a long discussion about the use of the correct "its" with a coworker the other day who thought I was WRONG. Not likely! I live for defending proper use of contractions! I once unloaded a shotgun barrel of whoop-ass into a guy's belly over this. But then the cop's came and your right...it was a mess.
Post a Comment