
Trish and I went to Bisbee on Friday. It was a mellow, cool little town southeast of Tucson. The drive was pretty long, but it ended up being worth it because we had a fun time meeting some of the locals, taking pictures, eating pizza in a very run-down Greek Pizzeria, and meeting bead artists. Here's a picture of Trish, on a hill overlooking the town. Immediately after this picture was taken, we took a series of pictures we are referring to the "Puttin' Some Stank On It" pictures. Out of respect to my own ass and my sister's ass, I am refraining from posting them here. Some things are just better shared in private, accompanied by hushed tones. (We also took a lot of very good pictures of an Old Whore in Tombstone, but those deserve their own blog entry really... so stayed tuned for more on that soon.) Here are some more photos from our little road trip:
2 comments:
Oh please, please post the "Puttin Some Stank On It" shots. Please?
Yeah, all right. I did it, so enjoy the crap out of our stank!
Post a Comment