Hey bitchez! Whassup?! Shit.
I missed this. I missed the green background and the other refinements that make the blog the pinnacle of absolute class. So I came back.
My hiatus was very nice. I got to do some fun things. I could tell you about them if you want, or I could leave you hanging in suspense. Yeah, I will make you wait for it. Yes, that's it, exactly! Suffer! Wait! I think I am getting into some sort of Sadist phase. (See what a hiatus can do to a girl? It makes you CRAZY and makes you crave power and pain-giving. Um, by the way, I am not sure that's what's supposed to happen during a hiatus. I think I was supposed to relax, chill out, sip iced tea and fan myself on the back porch as I napped in the hazy afternoon sun. But that's not what happened. I got MEAN instead, GRRRRRRR!)
Actually, the truth is I just stayed busy and I am still busy. The deal is we are doing this conference-thingie at work and I am writing materials for it like a douchebag. I say that because any reasonable person who is not a douchebag would have quit by now. Either way, 40 hours of my week are pure moroniacal.(Yes, that's a word I made up, and it means, roughly "being a moron of such enthusiastic levels as to be considered a maniac.")
But the sadism thing is funny, especially as Go Fug Yourself recently applied it to Sharon Stone. Check this out. I love the last sentence: "...so get down on your knees and beg mommy for a cookie before she rips out a hunk of your hair and spanks you with a slice of Honeybaked Ham."
Seriously, dudes. I am gonna write more later when I have some time, because I want to tell you about Tucson, my experience with "Brokeback Mountain" and my thoughts on an all-German version of "The Squid Und Der Whale." Oh, it's not all that good, mind you, but you'll probably like it anyway. Oh, come on now, you know I saw you; you were totally eating Crisco out of the can with doodoo sprinkles yesterday-- you'll eat anything.
8 comments:
I knew you couldn't stay away that long...
Good Lord Have Mercy! lol
Welcome back, we heart you!!
Welcome back, hun! Honestly, blogging is the crack of the internet world (if you discount porn), it's hard to stop for too long! :)
Glad to have you back.
I'm interested to hear what you thought of Brokeback Mountain. My own (very lengthy, as usual) thoughts will probably be posted on my blog later tonight.
Dude! So glad you're back!
Yea!
I'm so happy I just peed myself a little.
'scuze me whilst I go cleans up.
I am happy I made all y'alls happy! Get a mop and get ready for the leakage that this amazin' blog will cause you in 2006! Whoa nelly.
(That reminds me, I wish I had a "Nell" poster... that shit was WHACK yo. She made up her own language, which is quite hardcore in my book.)
Post a Comment