(Thanks to Lengli, who had the fortitude to share this with everyone in Myspace land. I am indebted to you, comrade, and must share this for the legend MUST go on.)
Oh duh, Kane totally posted that and I forgot that was where I had seen the link. Oh man, now I look like a plagiarist asshat. I'm giving credit now, though!!
Lengli, thank you so much for that young Chuck Norris thing. I enjoy it a little too much, perhaps.... Yay for SNL being funny lately!! Also, the K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just lookin' at you.
I think I just love how he punches the victims, too. That's my favorite part... but as for my favorite singing-part, it's "...this is my TRIBUTE to Thee-ee-ee!"
It doesn't top Lazy Sunday, but at least they are trying to be funny again instead of that other shit they had going on there for awhile.
7 comments:
I saw that they other day. So good.
My pleasure! Also, don't neglect to see Swedish Chef Ringtones - a smorgasbord of fun!
Oh duh, Kane totally posted that and I forgot that was where I had seen the link. Oh man, now I look like a plagiarist asshat. I'm giving credit now, though!!
Lengli, thank you so much for that young Chuck Norris thing. I enjoy it a little too much, perhaps....
Yay for SNL being funny lately!!
Also, the K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just lookin' at you.
I once took a kara-ta-ta-tee class. I was never as good as Young Chuck Norris.
Man, great SNL short! I still prefer the Chronicles of Narnia rap. Too much!
I think I just love how he punches the victims, too. That's my favorite part... but as for my favorite singing-part, it's "...this is my TRIBUTE to Thee-ee-ee!"
It doesn't top Lazy Sunday, but at least they are trying to be funny again instead of that other shit they had going on there for awhile.
Post a Comment