This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Wow, this is a pretty cool story. I love anything to do with genetics! DOUBLE-HELIX ROCKS!!! RECESSIVE GENES RULE! Whooooot!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I didn't wait for the clip to start, but I'm assuming it was the twins. Isn't that awesome. I think it would be so cool to have twins that were different colors! I know colors isn't the right word, but pink and purple kids would be cool too.
1 comment:
I didn't wait for the clip to start, but I'm assuming it was the twins. Isn't that awesome. I think it would be so cool to have twins that were different colors! I know colors isn't the right word, but pink and purple kids would be cool too.
Post a Comment