Friday, September 29, 2006

No, Rod! Down! Down, boy!

Holy crap! This gets the award for best headline, possibly for the year: Rod Stewart to be Neutered

I can't stop giggling about this one. Great choice of words, editors. Instead of saying "Rod Stewart to Get Vasectomy" you go for the term normally ascribed to animal vasectomies. Awesome. I mean, really...THANK YOU, editors! You totally made my day.

By the way, I am not wishing for bad things to happen to ol' Rod; I actually have no real opinion on the man. I do know I don't really like his singing very much. And that hair is just wrong-- it's too Brussels Griffon for my taste. Hope they chop off that hair while he's under! That would be nice.

I wonder if, as part of his neutering, Rod will go in for a tail docking as well (butt surgery).

It's up to you to envision what "butt surgery" might entail. There are a lot of options.

3 comments:

Naynayfazz said...

I almost fell off of my chair when I read Rod Stweart is a baby daddy to 7 kids from 5 different women. Damn Skippy!

I am not a fan of his either. And the hair, ya know, in like 1978 I am sure it was hot. But in 2006, at 61, yeah dude cut it already. The sad thing is, he is known for his hair. Kind of like Jennifer Aniston, only more creepy.

Jen said...

Too funny! Love the comparison to the PBGV! I can totally see it! Awesome post!

Jen said...

I made a dog breed boo-boo. Brussells Griffon and Petit Bassett Griffon Vendeen are not the same thing.