Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CAPTAIN AMERICA ARRESTED OVER PANTS-BURRITO! Oh, Captain, my Captain. What mischief hast thou wrought?

What would you do if you were approached by a guy in a Captain America costume? And what if the guy had a burrito down his tights? Well, it happened!

This is one of my favorite parts of the story: "The incident, hardly fitting behaviour for a superhero, happened after 54-year-old Dr. Raymond Adamcik went on a bar-crawl with a number of other costume-wearing medics.

Witnesses said that Adamcik was walking around with the burrito tucked into the waistband of his costume, asking women if they wanted to touch it."


Some days, it's just great to be alive. This is one of them. For if I were not alive, I wouldn't have been able to read this story! Unless, of course, I was one of them fancy ghost-readers who float around, reading stuff over the shoulders of the living. And last time I checked, I am not a ghost.

Long live Captain America! Oh, right. He did die recently. Anyway, long live pants-burritos!

5 comments:

Christina said...

It is so, so wrong that I am now hungry for burritos. God, I should be ashamed.

X said...

Pants-Burrito is my new favourite saying. LOVE IT! :)

Lisa Armsweat said...

Christina-- No, no, don't worry... you are not the only one thinking that burritos would be good right about now. It's one of those words that the mere mention of it brings salivation and longing. Even IF it means you have to eat it from a waistband of a superhero.

K-- I'm in agreement with you! It's going to be huge, just you wait-- it'll be the hot new catchphrase. :)

Jen said...

How did I miss this?

Reminds me of that joke, where one redneck tells the other redneck to put on a speedo and then stuff a potato inside it, in order to get the interest of women at the ol' swimmin' hole.

Thing is... you gotta put the potato in FRONT!

Fraulein N said...

Perhaps this poor man is just distraught over Captain America's recent demise.

Okay, so he's probably just a damn freak.