Yeeesh. I just don't like the look of this guy. He's the Mascot for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and for some reason his heavy white eyebrows, weird scowl and stance that reminds me of an overenthusiastic youth-group leader who will wind up inappropriately touching some kids on a camp out... it all really creeps me out. I'd piss myself if this thing was outside, looking in the windows at us, slowly pawing at the glass. They should make a horror movie with this thing.
6 comments:
That actually is really freaky. Not a cute kitty AT ALL. It looks like the kitty got punched in the face and his eyes swelled. You never know, maybe he was in someone's window!
Plus, Diamondbacks are snakes, not creepy bobcats. You should write a report on diamondbacks. For instance, did you know that diamondbacks got their name when a snake bit off a woman's finger complete with diamond ring? Her husband was more concerned about getting the diamond back than he was about the finger and hence the name was borne. The fact that they have diamonds on their backs was a freakish coincidence.
Cruel Shoes:
That mascot IS creepy. Why is it a mean kitty when, as Paul points out, a Diamonback is a snake? Perhaps it is the same logic used to make the Seattle Sonics mascot a Sasquatch, when the team was named after the sonic booms heard in Seattle back in the days when they were testing aircraft breaking the sound barrier.
I'm with Paul, shouldn't he be more Snakelike????? Arizona is so dumb, first they can't get it through their thick skulls that part of the reason why we are in a 12 year DROUGHT is because these morons can't grasp the fact that grass doesn't grow in the desert and keep wasting all our water trying to preserve their stupid fucking lawns and lil' strips o' grass in the center of the roads. Now I find out that they can't even pick a mascot. What a waste. In fact, I hope it says that on the back of that scary cat-molester thing's jersey.
*covers eyes and runs away* scaryscaryscaryscaryscary!aaaaaaah!
Naynay-- No doubt this fucker was in someone's window! I hope he got what he deserved, and that my friends is castration. Shudder... I no likey thinking about this thing having BALLS.
Paul-- Honestly, until today I didn't even know the Diamondbacks had a mascot. And it really should be a big snake. What, are they worried there aren't enough one-legged people who would want the job of dressing up in a snake costume? Shit. Anyway, I might have to get on that report. You sound like an expert already, so maybe it's one you should tackle; I don't know.
Leezer-- Wow. A Sasquatch, you say? I guess it would be hard to make a costume out of a sonic boom. It'd have to be some conceptual crap-thing and the people hate that kind of stuff with their sports. Still, Sasquatch is quite a stretch for the Sonics. If anything, I'd make the mascot a roller skating waitress who carries giant Coney hot dogs and slushies.
Rae-- I'd still go to the game, but pack your Pummelin' Stick. I'm sure others will join in and cheer you on if the bobcat attacks. And besides, what could be more fun that smacking down a sick furry? :)
Trish-- Yeah, I know; I honestly don't think they thought this one through very well. Plus-- aren't the Diamondbacks' colors purple and teal? All I've seen since we moved here is purple and teal shit. I guess now they are red...? Well, at any rate, the only possible upside of the bobcat molestor being the mascot is there is a chance they will play recordings of a real bobcat's scream during the games. Ahhhh. Music to my ears.
Jen-- Yes, you would be wise to run far away. No good can come of this freakish bastard! Go now, and warn the others!!
Post a Comment