It's raining! I hear thunder, and see flashes of lightning outside...! I cannot express how exhilirating this is. It's been months since we had rain. Seriously. Months.
Anyway, I hope it will amount to more than just a speckle of drops on the sidewalk outside. Arizona rain teases you like that. My fingers are crossed that it will be a good storm tonight.
Have you ever seen Moonlighting? I never did. In fact, I thought I'd hate it. If it was on back in the day, I'd switch the channel. I never liked Bruce Willis or Cybill Shepherd back then. Well, we got disc one of Season 1 on Netflix and while I've only seen one episode--the pilot-- I am impressed with it. Surprisingly. The writing IS good. Bruce Willis is wryly funny and he looks young and hilarious with hair. This was probably the best Cybill ever got, or will get. I hear she's a bitch and no one will work with her. Too bad. She had good comedic timing on Moonlighting.
Anyway, I am off to watch episode 2 with Greg. He's gotten me into more great shows and movies than I can count.
And in case I didn't make my point clear enough already: IT IS RAINING. Yay!
3 comments:
Yay, rain! I love the rain!
Guess what? It ended up being only a few splatters and that was it. Boooooo. :(
Moonlighting is one of my all-time favorite shows. Though they light Cybill through so much shine, gauze, etc to make her look younger that she looks like Anjelica Huston as Morticia Adams at times. Good writing. The one with Dana Delaney the first season is very good. the murder on the Orient Express. A lot of them are great. And then some are putrid. More good than bad though.
Post a Comment