This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
You know how I was so happy for rain in that last post? Well, I blogged too soon because we didn't really get any rain beyond those few sprinkles. What we got was THIS: Dust storms. They look cool rolling in, but they do not make anything wet.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, yuck.
Sidenote: This morning, a little girl in the kids fitness class I'm helping with asked me if she heard thunder. I said "no, that's the other kids running on the basketball court floor."
1 comment:
Oh, yuck.
Sidenote: This morning, a little girl in the kids fitness class I'm helping with asked me if she heard thunder. I said "no, that's the other kids running on the basketball court floor."
Post a Comment