Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Man Finds Human Leg in Smoker Grill
It's stories like this that just make the internet so comforting on a typical Wednesday morning. This little news tidbit reminds me of that old stupid rhyme that goes something like: Good food, good eats, good God, that's my knee!
I'll bet this Asian guy there loves himself some human remains. Those ain't burgers... they're peopleburgers.

Note to self: if I ever have a medical necessity that requires the amputation of any of my limbs-- even just pieces of my limbs-- do not decide to keep it. And if for some reason, the urge to keep it is too strong for me to withstand, do not store it in the grill. It's just not an ideal environment for my pieces.

Speaking of pieces, a show Greg introduced me to, Dexter, is awesome. If you haven't seen it, it's the story of a guy who, by day, works as a blood splatter specialist for the Miami police department, but at night, he is a serial killer. It's based on some books by Jeff Lindsay, and I need to read those books, very soon. I wish we had Showtime so we could watch season 2 when it starts.

7 comments:

Mad Ethel said...

peopleburgers. Heheheh! That's funny. And disgusting. All at once.

Lisa said...

Well that's just gross.

Didn't Michael Scott from The Office burn his foot on a George Foreman grill because he tried to keep warm by putting it at the end of his bed?

X said...

Funny, I thought they would be dog or cat burgers. Mmmm Chinese food!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT! I just started watching Dexter last week via Netflix. We are gearing up for season 2 this Sunday. I was going to blog about Dexter and my LUST for Michael C Hall but I wasn't sure if it would make for a good blog topic. I love that show. It is the best.

Anonymous said...

Good lord.
That amputee has a sick sense of humor...

Lisa Armsweat said...

Mad Ethel-- I was going to type 'butt burgers' originally. Either way, glad I could disgust/amuse you!

Leezer-- Yes, he did. Old Michael Scott with the burned foot... that was a good episode. I think he wanted to make bacon on it, a breakfast-in-bed thing.

K-- Hell, they could be any kind of meat burgers. Maybe even panda, or sperm whale. The possibilities boggle the mind.

Naynay-- YEAH! I am so glad someone else has seen this show. We've been watching an edited version on the DirecTV channel T101 so we are getting a lot of badly-dubbed curses and we suspect a lot less blood and gore than is in the original episodes. Either way, I don't care, because the show is just so original and fun that it probably doesn't even need all that extra r-rated stuff. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing it. ;)

Shades-- Yeah, I don't know about that amputee, we should cut him off. ...get it? Oh, dear.

Little Silver Stars said...

I guess that guy has a real "leg up" on the neighbors at the Fourth of July BBQ!
Seriously, of all the places he could have put his leg, he chose that? (Although where IS a good place to keep your dead, amputated leg?)Didn't he think to go get it when mom and dad were selling the smoker? Didn't mom and dad open it ever? How did everyone manage to miss a whole leg in there? I have so many questions!