Since I have been busy today, I decided it was a good time to just upload a bunch of recent pictures I've taken. It's a lot easier than thinking of witty prose, let me tell you.
Anyway, in this shot, Trish is really serious about that grilled cheese. Notice how freaking sharp those bite-marks are in that sandwich. Either she has a tiny little jaw or she's been creatively cutting bite-sized chunks in her sandwich when I am not looking.
This lovely photo was taken in the old-folks-death-rattle-central that is the Village Inn. Trish wanted some dinner after getting home from Tucson, so we went there. The funny thing was, a couple of old guys were sitting two booths behind us discussing the finer points of the Bible as I took this photo. I heard "Mark of the Beast" and "Rome? Are you sure it was Rome?" several times. And yes, the rest of the room was clogged with death-rattle coughs!
Oh Trish, aren't you the smug little bitch...now I want a grilled chez sammich too.
2 comments:
Wow, I look pissed off. I remember the guy saying something about the 7 Headed Beast and Verse Something or other. For a while I thought he was talking about a metal song!
I love overheard conversation snippets. Especially about Satan!! And yes, I want a grilled cheese now, too. SIGH.
Post a Comment