Thursday, March 31, 2005


Last week's South Park had Wing on it. Wing is apparently a real singer (and not Trey Parker making the voice, as we had all thought). Anyway, Trish sent me the link to Wing's site today. I didn't "join" as Wing requested, but I did listen to the Free Samples. I highly recommend "I Could Have Danced All Night" and "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." Listen to Wing here: www.wingtunes.com.

4 comments:

Little Silver Stars said...

Ha!
I have her version of "Mamma Mia" in my head so bad right now!!!
I might have to go and listen to it again.
What is the name of those mythical creatures who hypnotized sailors with their voices? I think Wing might be one.

Little Silver Stars said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Sirens are the mythical creatures - I think!

She should do Wind Beneath My Wings - Ha ha! Get it. Wings? Wing?

Aw c'on - it's kinda funny...

just a little bit?

No?

Alright.

Lisa Armsweat said...

No, I find it funny. I think "Wind Beneath My Wings" is what Wing's husband calls his wife's flatulence. (Bah-dum-dum!)
Also, the great thing about Wing is ANYONE could do a great Wing impression. Try it! Especially in the office, it's fun.