Friday, September 23, 2005

Lani recently posted about a vending machine at her job that dispenses cold Hostess Cupcakes. This made me salivate over my preferred Hostess crap food: Chocodiles! I love them, I need them and they make me sick all at once.

There's a problem though. Chocodiles tend to be elusive little snacks. I know for a fact that you can't get them on the east coast. I went without for YEARS before I moved to Phoenix. (Sometimes I think that the presence of Chocodiles played a significant role in my decision to move here.) Even here though, you can travel to 2 different grocery stores on Labor Day weekend and still have a problem finding them. I know because I recently did this, in order to introduce Greg to their evil sweetness.

If you are wondering to yourself, "But how can one procure Chocodiles?" I say: wonder no more! Because it turns out you can order your very own box of chocolate covered Twinkies by clicking on freshchocodiles.com.

Wow, this is almost as great as the time I found out I could order Cream of Wheat Apples N' Cinnamon on netgrocer.com.

And not anywhere as good as the time I ordered something called KittyFetus Krackers off of that site, nonexistentedibles.com.

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I will share with you the same five beautiful words I shared with Lani:

Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls

and also: Yum.

Which I guess makes it six words.

Anonymous said...

I've never even HEARD of chocodiles.....

But, i've been strictly a west coast girl....

They sound good, tho!

Little Silver Stars said...

Hmmmm, I wonder where i can get some penis pills......

Lisa Armsweat said...

I thought of a term that sort of nauseates me; so, naturally, I had to share it!

"Look at that engorged Chocodile!"

Something about ENGORGED is horrible.

Robert said...

Chocodiles are the best!! They are my favorite Hostess product.

I don't understand why they are sold individually when everything else, except pies and doughnuts, are sold two to a pack.

Matt, most of the Little Debbie snack cakes taste so much better than the Hostess counter part, but Chocodiles are not one of them.

BTW, my code word that I had to put in was: VNGMLUF. Say that 3 times fast. Maybe it's an acronym meaning, 'Very Nosy Gophers Must Leave Until Fumigated.' I don't know what that means, but you never know who's logging on to the internet nowadays.