Tara Reid Keeps Her Boobs in Check
Two thoughts on this:
1) I do this all the time, and no one writes feature articles about me and my obviously-successful boob checkage skills. In fact, there are probably at least 20-30 ladies that each of us knows and sees on a daily basis that fight and win the hard, hard battle to keep their breasts unexposed. How about a round of applause for all of us? It ain't easy keeping these nipples contained, am I right ladies?!
2) The quote, "My boobs are going nowhere again" says a lot. A LOT.
3 comments:
I love the part about how it's not like her boob popped out and shot Ghandi. That just created all sorts of interested images.
Maybe Tara is actually a fembot, like from the Austin Powers movies. Weren't those the things that shot bullets from their nipples. So, when she says "it's not like my boob popped out and shot Ghandi" she's actually giving us a warning.
I mean, Ghandi shou;dn't worry since he's dead already. But the rest of us better be damn relieved if Tara's boobs never get free and attempt to shoot anyone again.
I know this might upset some of the purists, but I happen to believe that Gandhi would sort of enjoy getting shot with her boob. Not because he is into Tara Reid's breasts, or even sluts, for that matter... he would just enjoy the absurd humor of it all. Gandhi laughed at weird shit.
Here's lookin' at you, Gandhi! (I pour some of my 40-oz into the ground, cuz he loved that, too.)
Post a Comment