Friday, December 09, 2005

I was thinking...

If I happened to be driving on that snowy road in Chicago at the moment that plane skidded off the runway and into the road, I probably would have honked my horn at it.

It would be instinctual and totally useless. But I would do it. I know I would have. "Get out the way, ya fuckin' PLANE! Do you see me here?! Asshole!"

3 comments:

Actions and Consequences said...

I wonder if thats what the kids in the Chuck E. Room tried to do when Trish drove her car through it!

Robert said...

I wonder if that airplane ran a red light or two. If it did, oh boy, I can just imagine the ticket for that offense.

Lisa Armsweat said...

A&C--Those tough little NJ kids were definitely yelling at Trish to get the fuck out of there when they saw her coming through the big glass window. "You, we're BALLING in this crawl, pal, watch where you're goin'!" Ewww, BALLING and little kids should NEVER go in the same comment.

R-- That plane probably ran over a red light or two. And some little kids. (Tastless, yeah, but you know you don't come to this blog for taste.)