Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Two very tough dogs wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and other Happy Holidays. It appears I went photo-happy on the dogs on Christmas morning. Not so many pictures on my camera had people in them. And the pictures taken of myself were not so wonderful. I had slop-hair and couldn't keep my eyes open from the flash. These dogs, however...very photogenic.

This is probably the only picture of Hailie where she looks serious and smart. Not that she's a dumb dog, because she is not; rather, she is kind of happy-goofy all the time. Katie, in her blackness, almost blends into the tree. Do not ask where Malcolm was, for we don't know. Never speak of Malcolm and his covert activities, especially around the holidays. Suffice to say, he also got a ribbon bow tied to his collar as an afterthought, and he was NOT pleased.

Anyway, scroll down to see the three product endorsements Hailie decided on by the end of the day:

5 comments:

X said...

Happy holidays to you and your dogs :) Wait let me tell them myself...woof, woff....woof woof woof. Luckily, I'm fluent in Bark-a-nese.

Anonymous said...

The dogs are super cute. I forgot to charge the battery on my camera, so I have a total of about five pictures from x-mas day, but a few good ones from the week before for out "pre-christmas" with the fam that was leaving town.

What are your big New Year's plans?

Lisa Armsweat said...

Thanks! They are very happy to share the Christmas cheer. I took more pictures, but they were supremely bad. I happened to catch my sister, for instance, at the exact moment she was about to sit down. And my New Year's Resolution is to only embarass my loved ones with their consent only.

As for New Year's, I have no idea what to do yet! I just know I am very grateful for the great things in my life and it looks like 2006 is going to rock! I hope it does for all of you, too! We bloggers deserve the BEST. We are cool like dat.

Mike said...

Is it too late for an old friend to say Merry Christmas? Well, I'm gonna say it anyways...Merry Christmas!

babyjewels said...

Those doggies are cute. Happy New Year.