Friday, December 31, 2004


Gob wishes you a very happy Nuevo Anos. He took a couple of years of Spanish, you know.

10 comments:

Mike said...

We take the plastic off the couch for 5 minutes and someone crawls up on it with their damn shoes on!

lengli said...

Jason Bateman and I wish you and Gob a Happy New Year too! Did you know November 7 is Unofficial Jason Bateman Day? Mark it on your calendar for next year. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll definitely keep visiting yours!

"My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!"

Mike said...

"Twoooo Dooollaars!"

Lisa Armsweat said...

Look, dude. It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this monster eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid!

Mike said...

"He keeps putting his testicles all over me."

lengli said...

Now that's a real shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that....

Lisa Armsweat said...

"Aww, buck up, little camper! We'll beat that slope--together."
"Yeah?
"Yeah. I'm right behind ya, buddy."

lengli said...

Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Lisa Armsweat said...

...and I remembered how much he liked the fudge nut brownie in this one. And see? 'Corn in seasoned sauce.' Huh, huh, he likes corn.

lengli said...

It's got raisins. You like raisins!