This doesn't mean anything, really, but I just noticed that I have posted two photos on my blog so far, and both of these photos feature Asians. I suppose I will take that with a grain of salt. Or a grain of rice...? Oh, now I am getting racist, and that is NOT COOL. (In truth, Asians are my favorite!)
Song in my head right now: "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver"
Book I am reading: "Blood Canticle" by Anne Rice (and I am sort of ashamed by this)
Last movie I saw: "Finding Neverland"
Last thing I watched on TV: "The Phantom of the Opera"-- the old silent movie version, that Ted Turner chose to colorize, bahhhh!
Second last thing I watched on TV: Last night's episode of "Arrested Development" (finally caught a new episode! And I loved that once more, Gob used that song "Final Countdown" in his magic act! And yes, this calls for exclamation points!)
For lunch I ate: a sub on garlic herb bread
Hair: Wearing it down today. It is flat and uninspired.
Last interesting thing I overheard in conversation among co-workers: "I don't hit people. I know my limits."
The sky right now is... Dark and cloudy with spots that are bright blue with white clouds. It's bi-polar at the moment. Rain again? Maybe. Sunshine? Possible. A little of both in the same day? Sure.
My cell phone is set to... vibrate. So call me. ;)
I am... sort of lame. But I heart me! I took a self esteem class and I passed.
3 comments:
I like this post. I like the self-interview ala clever magazine style. Left me wondering what your favorite song was when you were 9 though.
At 9? I believe it was "Billie Jean." Either that or "Material Girl". :)
Surely I would've guess "Sue-Suedio" by Phil Collins. But you can't go by me, I was 5 when you were 9, and tended to hang out in the grass and eat crickets.
Post a Comment