Monday, December 20, 2004

When I get bored I peruse Craig's List for some entertainment. Since I can't think of anything terribly witty and incredibly hilarious to say here today, I decided I would simply paste one of the best ads for today right here instead. I am not editing anything except the phone number. And I decided the name is vague enough that anyone bored enough to chase this (self-admittedly inept) dude down would have some trouble. Anyway, I am stalling now. So...here ya go:

HELLO, I AM A MALE , THAT IS NEED OF SOMEONE TO HEM MY PANTS I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR TROUBLE, I HAVE SEVEN PAIR BUT I DO NOT WANT TO PAY 15.00 A PAIR SINCE THE PANTS COST ME 10.00 I WILL PAY 5.00 AND BRING THEM TO YOU !
EAMIL ME OR CALL ME 602 xxx-xxxx HOME OR 602-xxx-xxx WORK THANK YOU VICTOR P. VASQUEZ INEPT MALE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did it really end with "INEPT MALE" - cuz if it did, that's AWESOME.

Canopenner said...

Cant the guy just cuff his legs or maybe buy smaller pants in the first place?

I am way confused.

I must be more inept than that guy. Cause I dont even see the need for hems.

Lisa Armsweat said...

What he is doing with 7 pairs of $10 pants anyway? The whole thing stinks like yesterday's garbage. That, or new-to-the-country-and-can-only-afford-Salvation-Army.
Yes, it really did end with "INEPT MALE." I really didn't have to humorify it one bit, and that was the inherent beauty of it all.