This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
...Dave the Lighting Guy in Orgazmo. (And both Kimmy and Dave the Lighting Guy are perfectly comfortable saying: "I don't wanna sound like a queer or nuthin? But unicorns kick ass!")
I can't believe we have never realized this before. In our defense, we had never seen the pivotal "Kimmy Gibbler Gets Drunk" episode of Full House, so it's not entirely our fault. "Dude, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think Depeche Mode is a SWEET band."
Ok, I have never seen Orgazmo - I've been meaning to for years but it always ends up sounding like a bad idea when we go to the video store to rent it - but with that one picture you have blown my mind! They do look almost identical. Besides her appearance in Orgazmo, what ever happened to Kimmy Gibbler anyway?
2 comments:
I can't believe we have never realized this before. In our defense, we had never seen the pivotal "Kimmy Gibbler Gets Drunk" episode of Full House, so it's not entirely our fault.
"Dude, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think Depeche Mode is a SWEET band."
Ok, I have never seen Orgazmo - I've been meaning to for years but it always ends up sounding like a bad idea when we go to the video store to rent it - but with that one picture you have blown my mind! They do look almost identical. Besides her appearance in Orgazmo, what ever happened to Kimmy Gibbler anyway?
Post a Comment