Thursday, April 28, 2005


I need to read more comic books (again). There's a lot I need to catch up on, like the whole backstory of Bruce Wayne. Luckily there are movies to do the hard work for me. I don't have to brave the geekier-than-thou comic store clerks; nor do I need to track down hard to find issues. Just sit back, eat popcorn, and watch. So simple. So easy. Yet, comic books are just the shit. I was talking to a friend last night at length about the artform that is telling a story in comic form. It's really admirable to be able to create a story that is both literal and visual, simultaneously. Anyway, I love this Batman poster-- and I am very excited to see this. Maybe a Batman-type figure can go to town on the landscapers here. Seriously; they started using leaf blowers and weedwhackers at some crazy time this morning-- around 6:30. And they never rake up. They just blow crap around and into corners of the parking lot. They are the suckiest landscapers, and they are risking my fury. If they know what's good for them, those dirty fools will get the rake out and bag it up, and fast. I look sweet and demure, but let's just say: Friends in low places, ready and able to kill a man. Look lightly, Landscapy Larry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would pay to see Batman, or rather you dressed up as Batman, go to town on your landscaper's ass. That would be the shit.