
It's just a few days away from my little baby sister's birthday. The crazy kid's gonna be 26. I just went out and bought some presents, as well as a set of knives for me! Turns out I had no carving knives if I decided to cook anything like chicken, for instance. It was fun picking out the knives I really wanted the most. And now, I have to comment on what is my new favorite CD: The new White Stripes CD, of course. I just seem to like each album by them more than the one before it. I've had it on repeat all night now. I logged on here hoping to give my list of my favorite five songs, but it keeps changing. So here's some of the best tracks anyway: "My Doorbell"; "Blue Orchid"; "Little Ghost"; "As Ugly As I Seem"; and I guess if I could only say one more, I'd say "The Nurse" is in the top five.
I remember when the White Stripes came out, and I did NOT want to like them. Not sure why. They looked too "intentionally kooky" for my liking; and I thought they looked strange, too, like they were trying too hard. But over the past few years, I must admit that they really have grown on me. And Meg is my hair idol at the moment. I want her hair so badly. I couldn't find a decent picture of Meg and her cool hair, so I decided to instead include another awesome chick, Milla. Here, of course, with Derek Zoolander. (Plus, this picture has the requisite White Stripes color scheme going on, so I figured this one fit well.)
If I had to answer the question: "who is the hottest actress?" I would say it's Milla, hands-down. I know Angelina is all statuesque, perfect and getting all the attention nowadays, but for my dollar, Milla is the one to be watching. Plus, I get a little freaked out that me and Angelina Jolie are the same age. I feel like a doofus with a huge double chin and sloppy hair who can't even manage to cook Rice-A-Roni without a freak-out (I had a craving for it the other night, made some but then it stuck to the pan and I started cursing out the Rice-A-Roni residue). Angelina? Not so much with that kind of thing. Somehow though... I could see Milla getting upset if her new shiny pot was covered in crusty rice. She just seems a little more prone to weirdness and cooking Rice-a-Roni. Why is that? Hmm. Anyway, my point was... White Stripes? Great album. ALTHOUGH, the new Eels CD, "Blinking Lights and Other Revelations" is also the shit, too. Music is so good right now. Damn. I love this.
No comments:
Post a Comment