This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Gay elf porn is more troubling than that newspaper picture.
*shudder* Ewwwwwwwwwww.So...........smooth, and .....pointy ears....with....the touching and.......ugggggggh.
I actually let out a small little gasp when I went to your blog this morning...
Well, 'Tis the Season for Gay Elf Porn! Nothing says "Jesus' Birthday" in a more appropriate manner.(Unless you count Nativity scenes, church services, candles, "Silent Night", a feeling of goodwill, the act of giving to others...)
ugNo, I really do suck at Photoshop. All I did was add the words. Some other genius did the work of bringing these two "together," as it were. However, this doesn't mean I have not taken part in my share of Gay Fan Art photo manipulation. Mmm.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gay elf porn is more troubling than that newspaper picture.
*shudder* Ewwwwwwwwwww.
So...........smooth, and .....pointy ears....with....the touching and.......ugggggggh.
I actually let out a small little gasp when I went to your blog this morning...
Well, 'Tis the Season for Gay Elf Porn! Nothing says "Jesus' Birthday" in a more appropriate manner.
(Unless you count Nativity scenes, church services, candles, "Silent Night", a feeling of goodwill, the act of giving to others...)
ugNo, I really do suck at Photoshop. All I did was add the words. Some other genius did the work of bringing these two "together," as it were.
However, this doesn't mean I have not taken part in my share of Gay Fan Art photo manipulation. Mmm.
Post a Comment