Yup, I'm here. I've got some stuff going on, but it's under control. :) Thanks so much for checking. I think that's nice.
Sorry I've been a lapsed blogger this week! My mind's been all over the map. Pretending kids are going to the slaughterhouse somehow cracks me up, hence today's post.
I thought that was oddly funny too. That is why I like you Lisa. You can write a random blog and crack people up. Well, me at least. When I am at a loss for words, I put jokes. But I think next time, I may have to make up a funny scenario.
By the way, Ms. Armsweat, get anything good in the mail lately? ;)
7 comments:
LOL!
You ok today?
Just checking.
Yup, I'm here. I've got some stuff going on, but it's under control. :) Thanks so much for checking. I think that's nice.
Sorry I've been a lapsed blogger this week! My mind's been all over the map. Pretending kids are going to the slaughterhouse somehow cracks me up, hence today's post.
You're welcome! Good to hear you've got things under control.
I want to be a lapsed blogger, I just don't have the nerve, or anything that makes me "too busy" to avoid it.
Hope your mind gets back on your map (or it's own map, anyway...) soon!
Wow...that's incredibly funny to me for some sick reason.
I thought that was oddly funny too. That is why I like you Lisa. You can write a random blog and crack people up. Well, me at least. When I am at a loss for words, I put jokes. But I think next time, I may have to make up a funny scenario.
By the way, Ms. Armsweat, get anything good in the mail lately? ;)
That's terrible. Not that I'm not snickering anyway.
That's a good fake story about made up kids!
Post a Comment