Lisa and Greg at the Grand Canyon, in our hats. Hats are where it's at, folks.
Don't Bust the Crust! This is a sign at a trailhead we stopped at. We found this poster to be quite humorous.

This is a good chunk of the new family. I like that we are all actually looking at the camera and no one seems ready to throw food at anyone else. I think this whole marriage thing might be A-OK.

Please ignore the stupid face I am making and any pool-related physical flaws evident in this picture, but take note of wee little Malcolm. He is so good in the pool, and will ride around on a raft for awhile without complaining; he will also ride on my belly when I float on my back. He's my awesome little freak. He looks very nice with wet hair, as well... you can clearly see his liver spots on his scalp. Which is actually really endearing to me. I could look at this dog all day. And sometimes I do. Other times, I just let him sleep in his basket, and I go about my business and we do not interact. If you want a low-maintenance pet, get yourself a Malcolm. They're the best.
I will try to get back with a real blog tomorrow. I'm still recovering from the season premiere of LOST last night. It was a good episode, sure, but it's also the first one we've seen on TV. And it really BLOWS with commercial breaks every six or seven minutes. God damn it anyway. That's the downside of watching shows on DVD-- you get spoiled. And I am definitely spoiled. Maybe some big-time advertiser will decide to buy the block of advertising so the shows can be presented without interruption in the future. I could get behind something like that. Come on, Coke. Get with the program, General Motors. Golden opportunity here.
5 comments:
You can put anything in lieu of posting, as long as you don't take a hiatus from blogging. If you AND Popo were gone, I would have to shut down my internet connection. Okay well, maybe not that dramatic. But I would be sad.
What I am trying to say is, that is totally fine about the pics. Put whatever you'd like. People will read the blog anyway!
Lisa, Malcolm is the cutest dog EVER! I wish I could take him to the dog walk on Saturday. He would be the talk of the town. I keep looking at that picture of him and I just laugh. :)
Does Malcolm have an official fan club, and if so, how does one become a member?
Rae-- Yeah, the commercials definitely suck. And didn't it seem like there were more commercials than there would be for other hour long shows? I swear there was a break every five minutes. I'm half considering not watching it and waiting until next summer or so when they release the whole season on DVD. No. I probably won't do that. I am madly in love with that show. Gawd damn it...! (Makkum misses you. He told me so between hacking coughs.)
Naynayfazz-- Oh, don't worry, baby, I ain't gonna quit this here blog. I have my days, though, where I just don't care. I tried to quit once last year and it didn't take. And like you, I am deeply saddened by Popo's decision to stop for awhile. I doubt she'll be able to stay away forever though. (Hint, Popo...! Wink wink nudge nudge say no more!)
Popo-- You can only join the Malcolm fan club as an active blogger. Sorry, bitch, that's the way it is. :)
DAMN, I am gonna miss you, though! Stay in touch so I can send you a Malcolm in the Manger holiday card. I haven't forgotten about it; I am just planning it out so I get all the right props and such. I am an idiot and have to plan this photo just-so. If I was in seventh grade my parents would say, "If you put half as much effort into your math homework as you do this Malcolm, you'd be in good shape."
LOL, "awesome little freak".
There you go again.
Love it!
No fair! You got a rare, precious comment from Popo! Waaaaa!
That dog? In the pool? That's about 18 different kinds of cute!
Post a Comment