Tuesday, April 12, 2005


I figured out a sly new way to post a picture of Katie. I wanted to show how green the walls are in the office-room, and I needed a subject to be in the foreground so you have a point of reference. Well, anyway... oh man, I don't know. There's nothing. Nothing at all left to write. I don't have a thought in my head, not even a little one featuring David Hasselhoff in a speedo or anything. Wow. This is it. I can't believe it happened, but this is the end of the blog. Bye, and godspeed, all ya little sailors. Hic.

5 comments:

Louise said...

That is one cute dog

lengli said...

How about this entire entry devoted to the mutual love between David Hasselhoff and puppies? My friend Cindy wrote this in a moment of genius, and whenever my creativity is feeling stifled, I read this to help awaken my inner muse.

Tim Ganun said...

Loved your entire blog. Will check back. Wish you lived in the midwest.

Lisa Armsweat said...

Thanks for the compliments!
I am in awe of The Hassel's love for dachsunds and all other types of small dog. That is an incredible link.

kat said...

hey lisa, heres a david hasselhoff joke i read just today!

David Hasselhoff walks into a bar and says to
the barman, "I want you to call me David Hoff."

The barman replies "Sure thing Dave... no hassle."