Friday, June 03, 2005

A conversation between me and myself:

ME: "Hey, you want to go check out that movie; that one about the sisters and the traveling pants?"

MYSELF: "Yeah, isn't that the one about the young whores or something, always takin' their pants off and stuff?"

Well, look. In my defense for this stupid post, please understand that I am forced to be at my job today even though I don't have a thing to do-- nothing! And it's my birfday and all. This is so lame. In fact, today is very funny for some reason. I am in a giddy mood with no outlet except this here blog.

Me and Trish made up a bitchin' Prometheus joke at lunch today. It's not everyday you can make up a bitchin' Prometheus joke. "Hey, come on... I am extremely uncomfortable getting my liver torn out, come on now!" If you're not Trish this doesn't make much sense, because it's totally in the delivery.

Someone get me a tall "cool one", stat. I am hungry for drunk! I'd suck down a tub of Parkay if I thought it would get me high.

2 comments:

Little Silver Stars said...

If I had some weed, I'd give you some.
"Um, why are you MAD at meeeee? Why did you leave me here chained to this rock? That's not cool..."

Unknown said...

Happy 30 to you, Lisa! It's not as bad as it's made out to be. Hee hee.