Friday, December 12, 2003

I am busy so here are some random thoughts/ observations:
* I edit with a green (not red) pen; must be very fine point, never medium otherwise my edits look messy on the copy
* I saw "Willard" the other day. So weird! And I loved it for that. Crispin Glover could end up being one of my sorta-heroes, because he is so unique. Although it was super sad when the orange cat named Scully tried to get away from the rats to no avail. Well, as a whole, the movie entertained me.
* I also saw "Dumb and Dumberer," and that bitch of a movie is worth it, if you can believe it. It's really worth it for the scenes with Bob Saget. Bob Saget could also become one of my new sorta-heroes. Although I have liked him since "Half Baked" to be perfectly honest.
* I think my rib is out of place. I can't breathe right. I hope the chiropractor can help! See what coughing too much can get you, kids? That's right, not enough oxygen.
* I think I'm sorta "fat." But then again, I think anyone who caught the rerun of "The Simple Life" last night is thinking they are fat compared to super skinny Paris Hilton. Cripes, that's another thing; I can't believe this no-talent pile of bones is getting so much attention these days. Seems like every time I turn on the radio or TV, or check my e-mail, there is a mention of Paris this, Paris that. Blah Blah Blah. Shut up! Let's see some more pictures of cute kids, like Maddox (Angelina Jolie's cute little baby) and of course, Jack and Lily Rose Depp. That'd be something schweet.
* Chuck Barry, Guy From My High School Homeroom, ended up visiting my father's house the other day and ended up writing me an e-mail today. It's a small world, after all. Hi Chuck. :)
* I have now spent about 12 minutes of time writing this entry, when I should have been completing my latest article. I so, like, totally, have to go. Ohmigod.

No comments: