Arrested Development was renewed for another full season. This makes me one happy little bitch! Damn, that show is brilliant. "The last person I thought I'd be picking up on Spring Break was Mom."
I hung up some blinds today. Yesterday Greg came over and hung up the Problem Blind in my bedroom-- the one I had attempted for hours and hours to hang way back in February. I had the wrong screws-- and Greg figgered that shit out and bought the right ones. I was so excited about the newly-hung Problem Blind that I went ahead and hung up the other blind for my office, using the leftover screws. It's awesome, I tell ya. I was existing with nothing but sheer curtains covering my windows. I was forced to change my clothes inside my closet. No kidding, I was too modest to change out in my bedroom for fear someone would see me nekkid from the street. Well, modesty be damned because I can cavort about in whatever state of undress I desire! Yippee ki-yay (sp), motherfucker.
I'm reformating my book at the moment, and getting ready to present another one to a publisher by next week. I was at my computer all afternoon, just re-arranging excerpts of my book around and getting things in order. I have been writing this book for about 7-8 years now. So there are about 12 different versions of the story, all saved on about 6 different floppy disks. I've had a hell of a time pulling together the stuff I am going to keep, putting it in the general chronological order it needs to be in, and beginning the rewrite and edit process to make it all cohesive. I am so excited though, because the elements are coming together, sir. It's become a wrastlin' match between me and the muse of writing. And of course, DANCE.
I just haven't got much else to share at the moment. I went to see a band play last night with Greg that was pretty intriguing: The Dead 60s. I haven't been out to see a show in so long. It's nuts. I need to do that more often. Although maybe when I am not still overcoming a loud cough. This morning I felt like balls. I'm OK now though. And I am sitting here in my newly-blinded room, with Jill Tracy and VNV Nation playing as I sort through a million pages about dolphins, DNA and some surfer girl. It's fun to write from a male POV, because I get to imagine what we chicks look like to dudes. My conclusion stands at: I think we are probably really hot! Boys are so easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment