This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Sunday, May 01, 2005
"Hey, mountain! Yeah, you. I can take you any day. You are not even that cool of a mountain. You're kinda lumpy and Bedrock-looking. I am so much bigger than you. As soon as this lady drops my leash, I am on your ass. Count on it. Bitch."
You should've let Katie loose on one of those Mexican outdoor birthday parties in one of those Armada things. I know for a fact she would love to have eaten their enchilada cake with salsa frosting! Adios!!
1 comment:
You should've let Katie loose on one of those Mexican outdoor birthday parties in one of those Armada things. I know for a fact she would love to have eaten their enchilada cake with salsa frosting!
Adios!!
Post a Comment