Monday, May 30, 2005

I was just thinking: if I found a razor blade in my oatmeal, I would keep eating the oatmeal around the razor blade, first of all. Then I would be outraged that someone had placed a razor blade in my oatmeal. Is it weird that I'd keep eating before I'd let the outrage kick in? Oh well. And you know what-- I'd prefer it to be Cream of Wheat, if I could make a request. Cream of Wheat beats oatmeal, every time. Kind of like how scissors beat paper. Or your Dad beats your Mom.

One more thought before I walk away from this computer for several consecutive hours: I'm sure there have been millions of people over the years who have felt themselves become incensed over incense. It is annoying, isn't it? All that smoke, and the ashes and the new age people lurking about.

Thanks for reading! You have earned yourself a Dum-Dum lollipop. I have a whole bag here, all for you good people. But, seeing as how this is just my lame blog and you are all off living your lives in exotic locales all over the globe, I'll just have to hang onto these Dum-Dums for awhile. Keep 'em safe, in the meantime. Also, to keep 'em eaten. Strawberry is the best. I throw that stupid watermelon one at the toilet, because I despite artificial watermelon flavoring.

As mentioned earlier: thanks for stoppin' by, and have a pleasant day with your bad self.

4 comments:

Monstee said...

You am right, watermelon Dum-Dum am the worst. Me like purple.
mmMMMMmmpurple
If it am supposed to be grape then me have never had grape that taste like that! Chem-grape never taste like real grape, it tast like purple.

Thank you for offering Dum-Dum lollipop. It help get bad taste out of mouth after long day of drinking bleach.

Ovedya said...

Crushed strawberry Dum-Dums in a bowl of hot Malt-O-Meal? Methinks I'll start a trend!

...or not.

Lisa Armsweat said...

No, there is something inherently delicious in the idea of crunchy strawberry-flavored red candy fragments glittering in a bowl of mush, like rubies stuck in mud. Go on, start the trend, be not afraid! And if it kills you, remember Death Be Not Proud. (I never read that, so who knows what I am talking about)

Paul said...

Ha! Dad beats mom. One of life's undeniable truths.