
How awesome was my Granny? Well, awesome enough to present me with my very own sponge sandwich! It was a series of sponges shaped like sandwich-parts. And yes. As you can tell from my lip-smackin' pose here, I did taste the sponges one day. Only the cheese-sponge had a slight deliciousness to it. The rest tasted like sponge.
2 comments:
I think every female child born in the late 70's/early 80's had that same haircut...what were our parents thinking??
Our parents were sickly bang-happy back then. My bangs were super thick, and wrapped halfway around my head. In this picture, I think my Mom had decided to try to grow some of them out so that's why I have longish, graduated "flaps" near my ears.
And Granny had even more awesome shirts. She had all sorts of animal prints, sequins and bright colors, way before it was cool to dress that way. She was 30 years too cool for the times.
Post a Comment