You guys made me laugh. Bruce Willis? Really?! I don't see it! When he was younger he kind of looked like Chevy Chase.
However. Serious point now: He DID stop the Canyon from being destroyed by hateful terrorism, but that's a story that would just take too long to relate here, really. Suffice to say donkeys were involved.
3 comments:
Your father reminds me of Bruce Willis in this picture... hmmm...
Ditto, Brianna!
Is he about to save the Grand Canyon from terrorists set up blowing it up and then taking it over? And it's Christmas?
I thought so.
You guys made me laugh. Bruce Willis? Really?! I don't see it! When he was younger he kind of looked like Chevy Chase.
However. Serious point now: He DID stop the Canyon from being destroyed by hateful terrorism, but that's a story that would just take too long to relate here, really. Suffice to say donkeys were involved.
Post a Comment