This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Viking Duckie - HA HA HA. p.s. Word verification is gograta. I think that's my new favorite word. Defination: a story that's gone on for too long.
I have a red evil ducky that may be related to your pink viking dickie. His name is Lucretius. He is evil but in a cunning, motsly non-malicious way. He is my office guardian. He keeps thing smostly copacetic round 'here.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Viking Duckie - HA HA HA.
p.s. Word verification is gograta. I think that's my new favorite word. Defination: a story that's gone on for too long.
I have a red evil ducky that may be related to your pink viking dickie. His name is Lucretius. He is evil but in a cunning, motsly non-malicious way. He is my office guardian. He keeps thing smostly copacetic round 'here.
Post a Comment