This space reserved for witty, intelligent and original thoughts. There is no guarantee that such thoughts shall appear. Read at your own discretion.
Saturday, October 22, 2005
WOW, Doughy Community Theater strikes again. I honestly don't know these people; and to be even more honest I don't really care to know them, either. But check out Smug-in-Pink over there on the right. And... that's all.
I just realized that He/She in the middle is standing under a guillotine. I thought it was a mirror... all the better to reflect the lardy self-importance!
3 comments:
Awesome. And again I ask myself... Why am I not working in community theater??? Who would not want to work with these fashionable people???
I just realized that He/She in the middle is standing under a guillotine. I thought it was a mirror... all the better to reflect the lardy self-importance!
Ah, my favorite French melodrama: The Scarlet Pimp.
Post a Comment