
This is what happens when you wash your blanket and you THINK you have put enough additional laundry into the machine so the load is balanced...but the load is in fact, NOT balanced at all, and the machine makes ungodly squeals and screams as it lurches out from its place against the wall and makes its way out into your kitchen. Which is a place it has no business being. Damn it, look at all that dog food and toilet paper. I have to get busy using that shit. I'll start with the tp. On to the bathroom, then!
3 comments:
Wow - that's all Maximum Overdrive style.
Hey, was Maximum Overdrive on TV on Saturday where you live, too? :) I had it on for about 10 minutes. The music, the killer vidoe games, the Emilio... it was all more than I could take.
It's almost like the washer is aliiive, and it's coming for you... I am so weird.
Post a Comment