Friday, March 10, 2006



I was taking a leisurely look through my My Pictures folder on my work computer today, and I realized it has been a long time since I went in there. I found some hilarious stuff! I need to go back there more often, and post these things.

The picture above is something that makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. Granted, I haven't seen it for probably about a year, when I saved it for some future nefarious purpose I never actually saw to fruition. But it made me gasp a little in seeing it again and this awful, work-heavy Friday.

God Bless Bea Arthur and her Leia bikini! So hot!

2 comments:

X said...

LOL, Bea Arthur.....is there anything she CAN'T do?

Lisa Armsweat said...

Seriously, if Bea Arthur ran for President there is NO WAY anyone could defeat her!! How the hell do you say no to Dorothy Zbornak? I ask you, the people... HOW?!

Bea for President '08!