There was something on VH1 tonight that featured web clips, and it was hilarious. It made me pine for my all-time favorite clip, though. So when the show was over I went on trusty old YouTube and found THIS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQUd4bSemg&search=PARASAIL
Stupid Blogger, not letting me hyperlink, again. Actually, it's my computer. I think it's busted. Like your mom's hymen. Well, hold on there. Of COURSE her hymen's busted; she gave birth to you, didn't she? And of course, my computer would be crap, too. That's why this analogy works.
I also can't use my assholish Dell DJ again. This is the second time I have had one of these shitballs freeze up on me. I had to send the first DJ back when the hard drive just crashed for no reason one day, in the middle of playing a song. They sent me this other DJ that was "refurbished" and now, one year and three months later (three months after the warranty ran out, conveniently) it appears this one is going to die an early death, too. Son of a bitch, you know? I just want to hear my tunes. And now my tunes are gone. Silent. Something needs to cheer me up. I know, I will just watch THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQUd4bSemg&search=PARASAIL
again and again and again until the pain stops pummeling me so relentlessly. Oh, pain, you are no match for THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQUd4bSemg&search=PARASAIL.
I am sure this blog post is going to look FABULOUS when I hit that Publish Post button.
1 comment:
Lani: Here's Kelsey Grammer! We also loved the Winnebago commercial outtakes, and about 10 others. That show was AWESOME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4&search=kelsey%20grammer
Post a Comment