Tuesday, May 03, 2005


A typical night spent hanging out with the sisters winds up with one of us on the floor, shoved up against a wall as we pretend to be dead and/or wasted, with something coming out of our pants. In this case, we can clearly see that Trish had chosen to affix "Caution" tape to her waistband for comedic effect. This photo is rather dated, as it was taken in January 2005, but the message is clear: it is not always safe to hang out near Trish's pants. This a message that you kids would do well to learn.

4 comments:

lengli said...

You girls are awesome.

By the way, how long has your quote from "The Jerk" been on the top of your blog? ("I'm picking out a thermos for you; not an ordinary thermos for you!") If it's been up there a long time, color me embarassed. That's one of my favorite movies, I sing that song at random intervals. Also fun to reenact:

"That's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control."

Ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

Lisa Armsweat said...

Say, how've ya been, Haylie-Duffchin? (Just kidding of course! or COURSE)

The Navin R. Johnson quote has only been there for about 2 days now. The Jerk IS my favorite movie. I decided I would change out that subtitle every now and then with my favorite movie quotes. Just to keep things "spicy".

"I've been eating well, though. The blood bank gives free donuts and orange juice out, and all I have to do is give them a pint of blood. I have been eating there every day, for three weeks now. I had to stop though when I cut myself shaving and all that came out was air."

lengli said...

Oh no you didn't with the Haylie Duff-chin!! Oh, it's ON. It's already been broughten.

Well it's good that I only missed the quote for 2 days instead of, say, 2 months, because then I would have felt quit silly!

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need! My name in print. That really makes somebody. Things are going to start happening to me now!"

Lisa Armsweat said...

OK, one more: "And remember how I always wanted a bathtub shaped like a clam? Well, I got that too."