Saturday, August 13, 2005


I don't know for sure if the person in the jacket, satin panties and bike helmet is Trish or myself, but I figured maybe if I posted this someone out there might be able to shed some light on the situation.

I'm just not sure who that is! And that's odd. I remember the night-- we were preparing for a yard sale to support the theater last summer, and this was the "pricing party." Some party. It was about four of us and a gigantic mess.

I love how Allison is in the back just having a good old belly-laugh at the antics of the mystery sister. Panties, helmet and men's jacket over clothes obviously equals instant comic gold. Really now, who the hell is this?! (I bet it's you, Trish.)

2 comments:

Little Silver Stars said...

Whoa, I totally forgot about this until you posted this picture!! Of course that's me. What a dumbass.
Me and Allison also decided to make a movie about two girls with matching blue scarves that night. I don't kow what else it would have been about, but it made perfect sense at the time.
Pricing party? More like ....ummm, uhhhh......Igotnuthin.

Unknown said...

That photo rox! Only superheros wear their undies on the outside!!