Monday, August 08, 2005


This was on the sink in the ladies' room in the crap restaurant we ate dinner in. The concierge at our hotel recommended we try this place in Chinatown called Louie's, so we did. The "Cashew Chicken with Broccoli" came with no broccoli-- and the chicken was gray in color, and slimy. Greg's food wasn't much better. Plus, live fish in a tank right inside the front entryway. And one of the big, whitish-colored fish was down at the bottom of the tank, pressed against the glass and looking quite dead. (True, I did try to NOT look at the fish because no good can come of me looking at fish for longer than 2 seconds-- but it was a little like a car accident. Involving dead fish) Anyway, after we "ate", I visited the restroom and spotted this on the sink. For some reason, the fact that it was called "Nonsense Cleaner and Deodorizer" was killing me. I was giggling away and finally had to cave in and take a picture. (Later in the trip, when I ran out of memory on the camera's card, I was going through the photos and deleting bad shots, and I almost deleted this one, but decided it just might be blog worthy. Sometimes things make more sense on the blog.) Anyway, the folks at Easterday Janitorial Supply Company want you to enjoy their Nonsense!

No comments: